Luxury soft touch silk wedding invitations with gold foil printing layered onto 300gsm recycled blush card with a handmade blush envelope lined with gold glitter.
••• How Does It Work? ••••
1. Send me a message with your requirements for a full quotation. You're welcome to include the customisation details for your save the date cards so I can do a mockup of how it will look for you.
2. If you're happy with the quotation I will set up an option on the dropdown menu of this listing for you to place the order.
3. When you have placed the order on the listing and you are 100% happy with the design I will print and send your cards out to you.
••• OPTIONS & PRICES ••••
••• Save the date cards ••••
• A6 card with plain envelope - £2.25 each
• 12x17 Invitation with plain envelope - £2.95 each
• A6 card with glitter lined envelope - £2.85 each
• 12x17 Invitation with plain envelope - £3.55 each
••• CUSTOMISATION ••••
All my invitations are completely designed by me and therefore are 100% customisable so I can alter my design to fit all of your information or your specific details for your wedding can easily fit into the existing layout. I offer silver, gold and copper foil printing and the background can be any colour you like.
Colours, fonts and layout can also be changed, so just check in with me about what is possible.
The most important details you will require for your stationery is listed below as a guide, but remember it's completely up to you.
Names: (either first names or full names)
Place: (Either venue if you have one or the area or city)
•••• How Long Will They Take? ••••
Once we have completed the design and customisation and the order has been placed (this normally takes 2-3 working days altogether) the foil printing takes about 5-7 working days to complete.
United Kingdom - 1 Business Day
Europe - 4-6 Business Days
Everywhere Else - 8-14 Business Days
Optional Upgrade to DHL Express for record shipping times worldwide (available at checkout)
•••• When Are We Open? ••••
8am-6pm [GMT] Monday to Thursday.
9am-1pm [GMT] Friday
I will usually respond at the weekends too.